Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@Lloyd Mjolnir Delete the folder again
@cornflakes76 They're additions to the vanilla traffic
To everybody who has mentioned bugs on the vehicles, thanks for reporting them! I'll take a look at them and see if there's a way to fix some of them. However I do know that some of them are un-fixable, at least by me, but there are some other ones that may be fixed in a future update of the pack
To those of you who are have having problems installing the pack, try re-downloading the pack and letting OpenIV install the .OIV file without you doing anything else on your PC
Also on another note, at this moment there are no plans to replace or add any new vehicles to the pack
@cornflakes76 All of them are added vehicles except for the Vulcar Ingot
@GTAV Noob Modder117 The Police Presidente works fine in my game. And yes, the Schafter GTR will no longer crash the game
@osmanas Replace the popgroups.ymt file with the original one in \update\update.rpf\x64\levels\gta5
@Lloyd Mjolnir Remove the "pres" folder from \update\x64\dlcpacks
@Samrep69 The Hakumai already has popup headlights
@Obliterator Click the "Over 100 high quality lore-friendly emergency vehicles " link in the description
@rockiesfan14 Working fine for me. Try re-downloading the pack and don't press/do anything on your PC while it's installing the .OIV file
@joshbon007 Install the Vanillaworks Pack first and then this pack
Changelog for 1.0.200 version:
- Added glass shards to the Benefactor Feltzer, Benefactor Stretch E, Canis Bodhi (clean variant), Dewbauchee JB700 (unarmed variant), Declasse Vigero (beater variant), Declasse Voodoo (clean variant), Dundreary Regina (TLAD variant), Mammoth Patriot NOOSE, Vapid Interceptor, Vapid Stanier, Vapid Stanier NOOSE & Vapid Stanier Police.
- Fixed missions and Director Mode not working properly (hopefully).
- Fixed and re-enabled the Benefactor Schafter GTR (thanks to _CP_ for fixing it).
- Fixed the Benefactor Stretch E headlight tint bug.
- Fixed the Buckingham Ghawar texture bug.
- Fixed the incorrect wheel size and adjusted the stripes of the "Dense" livery on the Übermacht Sentinel (thanks to jammo2k5 for the fixes).
- Fixed the rake of the Benefactor Feltzer.
- Fixed the Vapid Steed handling (thanks to Johnny362000 for the fix).
- Fixed the wheel fitment of the Annis Pinnacle, Bravado Feroci & Dinka Hakumai.
- Made the rims properly paintable on the Albany Presidente, Albany Presidente Police, Benefactor Schafter, Bravado Feroci, Dinka Perennial, Dinka Perennial FlyUS, Imponte Phoenix, Karin Futo Hatchback, Karin Sultan, Maibatsu Vincent, Schyster PMP-600, Übermacht Sentinel & Willard Marbelle.
- Removed the MTL Flatbed from traffic due to game crashes (thanks to JRod for letting me know about it).
- Restored certain tuning parts on the Albany Buccaneer, Bravado Feroci, Dewbauchee Super GT, Dinka Chavos, Grotti Turismo, Karin Futo Hatchback, Vapid Huntley, Vapid Uranus & Vulcar Ingot (thanks to Bob322 for the help with the Feroci, Turismo & Super GT).
- Small data changes.
@ Axon The old one isn't available on the website anymore as it doesn't work on the latest version of the game. Also in the future, don't rate a mod 0,5/5 just because another mod isn't available on the website
@BastianNicox When it's done