Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
It's not "one of the best"
It's THE BEST graphic mod for GTA V!
@kii4u This is the comment I was looking for haha
Also @JRod Sorry for missunderstanding
@Alex106 Ok, no need time for tomorow.So my sugestions are these:
1) I really think Sany Shores needs some work.The surrounding area near Trevor's house is kinda..life-less and empty(yeah I know its supposed to be much more quieter then in the city but still...).--Check it out and if you think it needs some realistical props here there, then you can add some --
2) Also as some guys said before in this comment section, the forests still needs more trees(again I know there are a lot of mods for this but personally I prefer to have only one YMAP installed.And the other mods are just too much)
3) Third Street Promenade --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM6bSPcgYnA">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM6bSPcgYnA at 2:48
4) Venice Canals --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM6bSPcgYnA at 3:51
5) Rockford Hills ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yglXlk6F4c0 start at 2:15 (i suggest you to look at this whole video.Set speed to 0.5)
6) Vinewood Boulevard ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVFuSp9-3lE It needs more props.
7) and I forgot the name of the location but I think the center of the city(where the tall buildings/skycrappers are needs props like more peds stuff(benches, food vendors etc).
Thats all for tonight.I know you can't do this all of these, don't worry but what you can I will be happy.
@Alex106 Sure, just give me time until tomorow and I'll write the places here.And if you think the places worth a shot, then you can start your work.Good day!
Can you give me something so we can talk?..Like discord name or skype etc? I will provide you exact locations I personally thinks are "empty" and life-less.
@Alex106 I know.Me again.
Thanks for your attention to our every-day questions bro.Idk about them but I really appreciate.
I have an advice for future: So I tested V REMASTERED everyone talked about and tbh..it's not realistic at all.I mean yeah looks good, no doubt but..real LA it's not like that..With that mod the city looks like a forest sometimes.
So I was thinking about your mod when I was playing.Your mod is a MUST-HAVE for a first experience with V but it can be..a lot better.I know your purpose was to restore the deleted veg and props but keep in mind this: - You can make a version in future, when you have time and if you want to INCREASE realistically the trees, veg and props.I know it's hard work but believe me..it will worth it.You can use google maps as a guide.
Anyway just my suggestion.Good luck
@JRod Don't worry.I think I didn't even understood myself, haha.
So last question: What version are you using in your photos? Redwood?
@JRod and what version of the trees are you talking about? Cedar or Redwood?..Or I didn't understood something? :D
So let's say I install redwood version.I will have only redwood trees in the forest?
Also what are those trees R* "forgot" to add in the game?
Also can I use this mod along with V remastered + the forest of san andreas? It's possible?