Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@phucvn2911 yeah, can't do that, the dash (provided by GTA) is black and if I use black dash on the R1, I didn't show the GTA Dash (i.e speedo, rpm gauge etc)
@ssp pirate what do you mean speedometer, it already had speedometer
V3.6 Changelog :
- Major Shader Tweak
- Rename all In-game tuning from "Carbon Hood"
- Major Tweak in First-Person Perspective
- Tweaking the color, it's no longer using green rims (you can change the color using trainer)
- Removing some unnecessary tuning
- Adding New Tuning
- Tweaking in handling (Highly recommended using Engine Multiplier to 25 with Manual Transmission)
- It is very highly recommended that you use R1 Sound from TheAdmiester
If you like what I'm doing please consider donating.
@EzeerZz well depends how hard and how many the fixes are, internet connection, and mood (I'm not getting paid so don't expect speed).
I can't move on from this mod.
@EzeerZz Soon man, I'm currently working on 2018 R1 to fix some old issues, after that the 2020 R1, and then the S1K
@TheAS is there a way to make the script run automatically without adding new lines?
@TheAS so your script, is it depending on the model or the data? for example, mirrors and sidestand are random in the model, like sometimes they're misc_c, misc_g or misc_m, or is it based on the data? like VMT_ROOF, VMT_SKIRT?
@TheAS I did that before, but it's pain in the ass, and barely anyone using it. but now I might consider putting it back
I hope for the future it also record animation, because I like making some motorcycle videos, and the ghost is just squatting in there.