Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@ewilson620 Is it actual instruction&
'1. Change "DarkmyreAPI" folder's name to: "DarkmyreAPI + GTA Comes Alive XML files" (this is optional, you can change the name to that folder to whatever you want but, to me it's helpful because it lets me know by the title that I transferred the "events.xml" file there)
2. Transfer the events.XML file from the "GTA Comes Alive" folder to this newly named folder (the events.XML file doesn't need to be in an independant folder because it's going into the same place as the DarkmyreAPI files anyways)
3. Once you've transferred the "events.XML" file from the "GTA Comes Alive" folder to the new folder then now it's safe to delete that empty folder
4. Now Copy and Paste all those .XML files in the "DarkmyreAPI + GTA Comes Alive folder" (including the "events.XML" file which should've been transferred already) into :
mods \ common.rpf \ data \ levels \ gta5 \ (in OpenIV "edit" mode)
Note: files will automatically get arranged and organized in OpenIV
5. Copy and Paste "DarkmyreAPI.dll" to GTA V main directory
6. Copy and Paste "GTAComesAlive.dll" & "GTAComesAlive.ini" into GTA V 'scripts' folder
Now You're done! No need to install "RAGE" unless you wanna install LSPDFR in which case RAGE Plugin Hook will be necessary." ??
@ewilson620 So please,can you tell me how it works. Its has the same effect like other mod 'Lively World - Traffic Stuff Update 0.6c'? I am looking for mod that will give me more life on the streets like World of Variety but this doesnt work for me... And when i was truying to turn up this mod - GTA Comes Alive 2.0 without rage it doesnt work too. Dont know what to do.
Is it works now without Rage?
looking better! thanks for work!
how to use on 1.0.1493?
@ThisModSucks I have not seen perfect mods for such textures. Tell me which ones are better in your opinion?
@Adamo589 thanks for the answer! I will try.
Looking nice! But tell me, the car dirt like at last screens depends on the texture of the blood? I tried several mods of textures for blood and effects, and the effects of dirt on cars always changed. Do you understand what I'm talking about? I just want the car to get dirty when driving through the mud, but usually the effects are too strong and do not cover the whole car.
Will the last version work on v.1.0.1604.0 of GTA?