Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@joshbon007 Install the Vanillaworks Pack first and then this pack
Changelog for 1.0.200 version:
- Added glass shards to the Benefactor Feltzer, Benefactor Stretch E, Canis Bodhi (clean variant), Dewbauchee JB700 (unarmed variant), Declasse Vigero (beater variant), Declasse Voodoo (clean variant), Dundreary Regina (TLAD variant), Mammoth Patriot NOOSE, Vapid Interceptor, Vapid Stanier, Vapid Stanier NOOSE & Vapid Stanier Police.
- Fixed missions and Director Mode not working properly (hopefully).
- Fixed and re-enabled the Benefactor Schafter GTR (thanks to _CP_ for fixing it).
- Fixed the Benefactor Stretch E headlight tint bug.
- Fixed the Buckingham Ghawar texture bug.
- Fixed the incorrect wheel size and adjusted the stripes of the "Dense" livery on the Übermacht Sentinel (thanks to jammo2k5 for the fixes).
- Fixed the rake of the Benefactor Feltzer.
- Fixed the Vapid Steed handling (thanks to Johnny362000 for the fix).
- Fixed the wheel fitment of the Annis Pinnacle, Bravado Feroci & Dinka Hakumai.
- Made the rims properly paintable on the Albany Presidente, Albany Presidente Police, Benefactor Schafter, Bravado Feroci, Dinka Perennial, Dinka Perennial FlyUS, Imponte Phoenix, Karin Futo Hatchback, Karin Sultan, Maibatsu Vincent, Schyster PMP-600, Übermacht Sentinel & Willard Marbelle.
- Removed the MTL Flatbed from traffic due to game crashes (thanks to JRod for letting me know about it).
- Restored certain tuning parts on the Albany Buccaneer, Bravado Feroci, Dewbauchee Super GT, Dinka Chavos, Grotti Turismo, Karin Futo Hatchback, Vapid Huntley, Vapid Uranus & Vulcar Ingot (thanks to Bob322 for the help with the Feroci, Turismo & Super GT).
- Small data changes.
@ Axon The old one isn't available on the website anymore as it doesn't work on the latest version of the game. Also in the future, don't rate a mod 0,5/5 just because another mod isn't available on the website
@BastianNicox When it's done
@MIC97 Create a new mods folder and try installing them again
@MIC97 You most likely have some other mod installed which is replacing the vehicle texture files causing that to happen
@RogerDatSoldier Probably. You just don't get any of the new additions that have been added to the pack with the later updates
@Axeion Install the MP cars in SP mod, or a trainer such as Simple Trainer which has that mod built in it
@LCSOJUSTIN For some of them, yes. They're available in the #templates channel on our Discord server: http://discord.gg/P4jygvz