Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@HKH191 Really? So far I haven't had any problems installing any scripts, LUAs, or RPFs. I know Bilago released an update whereas you can set it to look for folders instead of files. This is according to his video. This is how I use it as per those instructions to protect my vanilla files through something I believe is called "sim linking". Now by all means I'm no expert modder or anything, I just follow the instructions. Much Luv and Respect to you and the whole modding community. Would you believe I'm actually a 2021 modding noob! But I've been gaming since Atari 2600 (I'm showing my age now), up to Nintendo (other gamers played Sega), and then Playstation (while most others played Xbox). Now I'm diving into PC more and more and always looking to elevate. Anyway family, I've rambled enough. How about we recheck pt1 and pt2 of his vids and see if there's anything we might've missed: https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/gtav-mod-manager
My suggestion is for everyone to use the GTA MOD Manager by Bilago to install all your MODs
@zerokun000db Me too
@nimtardo Me too
@rollingdawg735 I have that same problem....frustrating!
@IDarthVaderX1 Yes, me too! Believe it or not but I'm a 2021 GTA V noob. But I'm a techy so this language is easy for me to pick up. I was wondering what happened to my missions. I use the GTA V Mod Manager for all of my mods so I just check and uncheck to boxes of the mods I wanna activate. I'm gonna see what happens when I deactivate this mod.
Time for a PS5 update! lol I found you through your comment on YT.
@Unknown Modder I think with my base raid idea it could be tied to the frequency or amount of enemies you run into. Or perhaps you can have enemy gangs whereas their frequency of attacks is proportional to the territory they control. As you roam around you're always likely to run into a shootout between 2 other groups that may turn and start shooting at you. Or when there's a drop other enemies go for it. Basically there's other stuff going on in the Apocalypse besides zombies.
This is a 'GREAT' mod because it gives you a completly different game essentually! I give a 4 of 5 only because there's a few tweaks I think would make the experience even greater! My ideas for a future update would include:
1) Open and close gates from within vehicles.
2) Add auto lock function to gates and doors.
3) A little easier to kill zombies with malee weapons.
4) Increase survivor recruit limit.
5) Increase survivor's health so they don't die so easily.
6) Add "Scavenge" mode to the Ped's Configuration menu to enable them to "Combat" and "Loot" nearby zombies.
7) Make the peds "Vehicle Follow" configuration more functional.
8) Ability to save aircrafts even if spawned into game.
9) Enemies sometime attack in military vehicles like Insurgents.
10) Add a base raid mode where you can raid a bunch of base camps around the map that's protected like the military base that can be taken over. This increases your territory control (like Vice City) but your bases can be raided also, even if you control them all.
How many peds can fit in it?