Select one of the following categories to start browsing the latest GTA 5 PC mods:
@Morgannec Works fine in Rainy: https://i.imgur.com/Ma4tMWT.jpg
What could be the issue is Overcast doesn't have it, so when the weather transitions from Overcast to Rainy or vice versa, the effect starts to go away. I'll fix that part.
@TrooperGarry The modified carcols is probably causing that issue. Remove NVR_Extra and NVR_ExtraCarcols from the FiveM addons folder. Also tell me what car that is and I'll make sure to fix it for FiveM.
@ChevyBoi_Don That's what happens when you are replacing all your cars instead of doing add-ons. My vehicle textures are conflicting with the replaced cars. There are two ways to solve this issue. Go into the NVR readme, scroll down to Frequently Asked Questions section and look at the 5th question / answer. It will solve your problem.
Alternatively, you can go into the NaturalVision Uninstaller add-on folder and select option #3 "Uninstall NVR Vehicle Emissive Textures DLC".
@madcat676 Everything I use comes with NVR, from the timecycle to any ENB/ReShade configs. On top of that I'm just using modded vehicles, vanilla roads and supersampling my resolution to 5k for supreme anti-aliasing.
@knifestrife It’s compatible but you need to wait for ScriptHookV to update. Otherwise it works. I even modified the carcols for the newest update and added them into this mod.
@Mattheoneleft Inside the readme you will find a download link to a GTA Redux OIV uninstaller file. It’s under the section that says “Getting Ready”.
@Morgannec Do you mean in Rainy weather itself or in Sunny weather after you create puddles? If its the latter, then that’s intentional and has to do with the wet roads effect I added to ExtraSunny and Overcast weathers. If you mean in Rainy itself then I will need to look into it.
@TrooperGarry Sure, I’ll update again in a few days and add that in. Right now I’m collecting feedback to see what I need to modify or add.
@Sheriff Rosco You can easily remove that. Look in the “NaturalVision Uninstaller” add-on folder. There is a separate uninstaller for just the texture pack.
@Zievs Haha thanks. Love your cars.
@cobraromania If that’s what I think it is, then it only happens with some replace cars and the fix is in FAQ section. Shouldn’t effect addon cars.
@genipapo No but I can add that option soon.
@Morgannec Yeah I know. The FiveM version is half-assed but it’s not my fault. A lot of stuff from my mod doesn’t work properly in FiveM due to lack of support. At least it doesn’t crash anymore.
@Krazy Thanks bro :)
@Yze Says it right there in the update notes "Added a custom vehshare file with high-res metallic paint and carbon texture (*WIP)"
@mariobelt Works on all versions. If you have the newest GTAV / Online update, then you'll need to wait for ScripthookV to update before you can play with this mod.
@cobraromania If you don't see godrays then yes, you do. I removed it from the pinned comment but included it inside the readme's FAQ section.
First off, thanks for getting NVR to 500,000 downloads. I appreciate everyone for taking the time to try out this mod.
With that said, the new major update for NaturalVision Remastered is now available for download.
Please continue to share your feedback in the comments section.
I didn't get a chance to rework Cloudy and Smog weather yet. I'll have to do this in a future update.
Thanks and enjoy!
Join the NVR Discord server:
Update Notes - March 20, 2018
• New Add-On: Enhanced Motion Blur
• New Add-On: First-Person Depth of Field
• New Add-On: Alternate Lens Flare Style
• New Add-On: Hide Weapon Reticle and Damage Overlay
• New Add-On: Darker Nights
• New Add-On: Corona Modifier
• ReShade Config: Replaced the 'Luma Sharpen' ReShade shader with a better one called 'Filmic Sharpen' that decreases aliasing
• ENB Preset: Tweaked vehicle reflections and other settings
In total, all the add-on's were updated. Please view the readme for more information on each add-on.
*WIP = Work-In-Progress
• Greatly improved ExtraSunny and Clear weather during all hours — includes precise sky / fog colors, distinct ambient lighting, enhanced shadows / godrays, better water reflections, better sunrise / sunsets and much more
• Reworked cloud colors and variety in Clear weather — now the game randomly chooses between two different styles of light clouds
• Fixed a sunset transition bug in Clear weather during 20:50 in the countryside
• Improved ped lighting in ExtraSunny, Clear, Overcast, Rainy and Thunder weathers
• Added slight wet roads effect to ExtraSunny weather in order to improve the sun glare reflection during morning and afternoon times
• Updated the "Timecycle Lighting Script" and moved it from an add-on to mandatory install. Now it activates automatically upon loading your savegame. Works with the new NVR "Enhanced Motion Blur" add-on which provides the same effect that the "Advanced Motion Blur" script from VisualV provided
• Updated the "Texture Overhaul Pack" with various fixes and moved it from an add-on to the main mod (*WIP)
• Fixed an issue that would cause the game to crash when exiting the Rockstar Editor or loading a new save / mission
* Increased procedural vegetation density around different parts of the map with little to no FPS loss - Comparison: https://i.imgur.com/A147hVh.gif
* Increased the amount of litter / trash spawned around certain parts of the city - Comparison: https://i.imgur.com/ES2MHQQ.gif
• Improved ambient lighting, fog haze colors and other fog related settings in Rainy weather
• Rain drops are now more visible and thinner
• Improved lighting strike / cloud burst properties for Thunder weather (*WIP)
• New Foggy weather timecycle (*WIP)
• Improved Overcast ambient colors / fog density and slightly increased SSAO intensity
• Fixed Overcast cloud colors during late afternoon / evening
• Neutral weather is now a slightly modified version of ExtraSunny with vanilla elements - Includes more fog and brightness/contrast via the "Timecycle Lighting Script"
• Began work on the early stages of Clearing weather (*WIP)
• Added graphics.ytd with a new corona texture for vehicle headlights and street lamps
• Improved headlight and tailight corona position / intensity / color on a variety of vanilla vehicles and select add-on modded vehicles
• Removed headlight coronas from a few vanilla vehicles that did not suit it
• Removed all taillight coronas and increased both headlight and taillight emissive intensity
• Modified a handful of stock vehicle textures to improve the taillight emissive color and intensity of vanilla vehicles (*WIP)
• Modified all emergency vehicle lights to reflect on the environment with improved siren colors (*WIP)
• Added a skydome file with new moon and starfield textures
• Reworked the lensflare effect for a better overall look and feel
• Fixed a typo in visualsettings.dat regarding lod fade distance
* Modified the popcycle to increase pedestrian density in Vespucci Beach, Del Perro Pier, Eclipse Boulevard and Downtown Vinewood
• Polished the transition between entering and exiting the tunnels near Del Perro Pier, Pillbox Hill, Koreatown, Fort Zancudo and Grapeseed (*WIP)
• Polished the transition between entering and exiting various interiors such as Michael's House, 24/7 Store, Benny's Motor Works, Barber Shop, Online Apartments, Garages and tons more (*WIP)
• Modified a handful of weapons with a realistic muzzle / smoke effect upon fire (*WIP)
• Modified the flashlight texture, increased flashlight range and decreased weapon flashlight / ped light volumetric intensity for a more realistic approach
• Reworked the Underwater environment and improved Underwater night-time atmosphere (*WIP)
• Added a custom vehshare file with high-res metallic paint and carbon texture (*WIP)
• Added and modified HBAO Settings
• Animals can no longer witness a crime and call the cops - you can safely commit a crime in the middle-of-nowhere
• Removed floating wind debris particles from various parts of the map - taking screenshots of the sky is now a more enjoyable experience
• Standard vehicles now require more pressure in order to create skidmarks
• Slightly increased car exhaust and burnout smoke intensity, helicopter downwash velocity and jet ski particle effects
• Improved traffic light colors and intensity
• Modified distant lights size and intensity
• Modified default tonemapping settings
++ Various other tweaks.
**Attention:** If you updated your game with the new GTA Online update, then you must wait for 'ScriptHookV' to be updated before you can use mods again.
@Gta5KoRn I know right? Talk about timing 😠
@LukeVila Are you referring to when MXAO is enabled? If so, I don’t think there is a fix.
@mrzoltowski No, it’s just a cool picture and placeholder.